Hello FPC-Pascal,

MVC> Are you cooperating with Phil on this ?

Yes. Phil is not supporting it now so I had added some improvements.

MVC> When I was debugging it (linux 64 bit) , the whole application stopped on a
MVC> floating point error somewhere in mozilla's Javascript engine; I never got
MVC> around to debugging that.

That happends with Gecko 1.9.2.x where Javascript wngine was changed,
and there are two kind of errors, the floating point ones and SSE
ones. Most floating point problems are solved by simply setting the
Set8087CW but the SSE ones are more serious, I think they are somehow
related to memory alignement but as I do not know how get the register
values in gdb I left this problem by now as Gecko < 1.9.2.0 works.

MVC> Have you seen this error too, or does the .GetServiceByContractID stop
MVC> already before this ?

In Linux it stops just before creating the window container, at the
CreateHwnd level, where the nsIWindowWatcher is to be created. In
Windows it works just fine, at least up to where I had tested (I'm
writting a mini navigator in order to test facilities).

--
Best regards,
 José