Hello all. I implemented a new type of multicast events in Delphi based on
generics. I thought someone could maybe consider and convert this
implementation to Free Pascal. Here is a link to an article describing the
implementation, its benefits and usage, and well as the full source code.
Let me know what you think.

http://www.codebot.org/delphi/?doc=9568

Here are two examples where multicast events to are benefiting me .

1) I have a SystemEvents singleton class that exposes multicast events to
which other classes may connect. Events include OnFontChange,
OnColorsChange, OnUserSwitch ... which fire when the system fonts or colors
change etc.

2) I've written an application configuration class which can be edited while
the program is running. This class exposes an OnChange multicast event which
many other objects listen to and take action upon if they are interested in
configuration changes, such as updating layout or visible options (
http://imagebot.org/snapshops/edit-dialog.jpg).