On Wed, 15 Jun 2011, ik wrote:

On Wed, Jun 15, 2011 at 18:01, Rainer Stratmann <rainerstratm...@t-online.de
wrote:

Am Wednesday 15 June 2011 16:42:16 schrieb ik:
On Wed, Jun 15, 2011 at 17:32, Rainer Stratmann
<rainerstratm...@t-online.de

wrote:

Is there a solution for https somewhere?

What do you mean exactly ?

As I understand from here
http://forum.lazarus.freepascal.org/index.php?topic=6361.0
and here
http://forum.lazarus.freepascal.org/index.php?topic=13312.0
fpweb only works with Apache. Before I read that I thought fpweb is a kind
of
(complete or not) webserver.

fpWeb can work with any HTTP server out there as CGI and FastCGI.
It is not a web server (although you have code to build one yourself), but
basic tools to start writing CGI.

fpweb has a web server application type since a couple of weeks.

This is a simple web server, without support for https. It can be used for debugging purposes, or for simple webservices.