On 2011-11-18 12:05, Reinier Olislagers wrote:

> Shouldn't the TIBConnection.GetHandle.Result function result visibility
> be protected as well?

I have no idea what "default" visibility actually means. I can add that
parameters and function results don't generate any visibility headers in
the documentation output. So from a documentation point of view you can
ignore that.  But I would be curious to know from Michael (or somebody
else) what default visibility means?

On a side note:
For the FPC documentation, only Public and Published methods &
properties are documented. So you should have generated the initial xml
file specifying only Public or higher visibility in the output makeskel
generates.

Regards,
  - Graeme -