Ludo Brands wrote:
Reported as issue 0020806. I'm not able to test using a
recent Delphi,
or on a 64-bit CPU.
I think you could report directly to sorokin too. If he fixes it, then we can merge the fix here.

regexpr is a nearly unchanged copy from sorokin, except for the alignment patch which I have sent to sorokin.

Patch attached to issue. A case of a calling move() with number of chars
instead of bytes.

OK on SPARC, x86, PPC and ARM (all Linux).

Thanks Ludo and well spotted- I was expecting something horribly computer scienceish :-)

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk