On 8 February 2012 17:03, Mattias Gaertner  wrote:

> fpdoc uses xml and in most xml formats anything between two tags that
> consists only of space characters is ignored.

Yes, there is no technical problems with indenting XML tags. But read further...

> altering the xml. As far as I know fpdoc does the same.

FPDoc Editor indents help text / content too, thus adding whitespace
into the help itself. This white spaces might be ignore by fpdoc's
Latex and HTML output (eg: a web browser viewing the generated HTML),
but such whitespace is not ignored by IPF, TXT, RTF etc output writers
and there associated viewers.

I can't remember if I filed any bug report on this, but I do know I
raised the issue with Michael at one point. That's when he told me the
problem lies with FPDoc Editor, and not fpdoc. Since then I edit the
XML via my source code editor.

I'll search my email history to find you that example.

  - Graeme -