Hello all,

Does unit initialization in libraries (.dll files) work in arm/WinCE?
Somehow it seems that even code placed in the library initialization
begin end block isn't executed either. I found some bug reports (e.g.
0019404) suggesting that this didn't work for arm/Linux but it has
been added to the trunk. But not for arm/WinCE?

If this is the case, is there a feasible workaround to call unit
initialization sections manually? I am not statically linking the
libraries by means of "external" clauses but I am using LoadLibrary()
and GetProcAddress() to communicate with the dll from the exe, so I
could create an exported function in the dll and call it manually from
the exe after loading if I could somehow iterate in it the unit
initialization sections and call them.

Thank you in advance.

Constantine.