On Thu, Jun 28, 2012 at 12:45 PM, Jonas Maebe <jonas.ma...@elis.ugent.be> wrote:
> The safecall calling convention is only supported on a few platforms.
> Originally it was only supported on Windows. Nowadays it's also supported on
> a few extra platforms because it was required for XPCOM (someone wanted to
> use XPCOM on certain platforms, and only added suppport for safecall on
> those particular platforms), but it's definitely not yet supported
> everywhere. I'm also not aware of anyone planning on adding support for
> safecall on other platforms.

I want it for Win32/64, WinCE/arm and Linux. How can I find whether it
is implemented on these platforms without having to actually test it?
I went so far as to see that fpc_safecallcheck that calls the
SafeCallErrorProc callback exists in system.inc but could not find
where it is called.

Thanks in advance.