On Tue, Mar 26, 2013 at 1:20 AM, silvioprog <silviop...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I don't know if you noticed, but I sent the ALL test cases required by the
> RFC 2202 (http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc2202), i.e., it's enough to check
> whether the algorithm it's well implemented or not.
>
> I'll await the answer of the staff of Core, because for me the final
> answer is theirs.
>
> --
> Silvio Clécio
> My public projects - github.com/silvioprog

I wasn't asking you to stop your work, rather I was attempting to share
insights and my opinions with the group. My point in the previous message
was that many times it make sense to reuse something which works, and
possibly part of the operating system, rather than recreating that which
already exists.