I originally asked questions on big endian but so far people, and the MIPS_port doc, just reply me about litte endian . I had no choice but to modify their advice into big endian myself.

I do understand big and little do mix.

Dennis
I am confused, in all of your other mail till now you were talking about littleendian and now you talk about big endian, which one is right?

A little endian binary will never ever run on a big endian system and your crosscompiler will need to also be configured && build with the correct endian.

Michael