On Tue, June 3, 2014 17:48, Ingmar Tulva wrote:
> If you are writing for Windows, you just need to read the documentation
> on window style. WS_CAPTION, WS_MINIMIZEBOX and others, I must check the
> documentation every time I assign the style flags. See e.g.
> http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/ms632600%28v=vs.85%29.aspx
>
> If you are writing for anything else, sorry about wasting everyone's
> time :)

Based on previous communication, I'd assume that the original poster
targets MS Windows, but he works on a console application resulting from
porting of an old TP/BP DOS application rather than GUI. While I'm no
Win32 developer, I suspect that the above mentioned API might not be
relevant for console applications (probably implying that resolution of
the requirement is possible only by changing the original applicationks
code much more considerably).

Tomas