On 2/4/2015 3:20 AM, Anthony Walter wrote:
Okay, I'll work on new builds ASAP which include the revision numbers from inside Lazarus as well as clearly labeled revision text files placed in the FPC and Lazarus folders. These files will contain the branch name and SVN revision number.

I've modified the line you mentioned to read "To get the testing versions of Free Pascal 3.0 and Lazarus 1.4 download the setup program".

To everyone else, anyone can edit the pages, so if anyone cares to clarify anything on any page, just click edit this page and I'll review an apply the changes.
On a general note, while I appreciate the overall effort, just mentioning FPC3.0 and Lazarus 1.4, which both do not exist (just yet) might rather backfire and give it a kind of "vaporware" look...

Also, you might reconsider to immediately trigger the download of a random image in .exe format when switching to the "Get Lazarus" page, that doesn't look good either, considering that this is a way how not so nice fellows are trying to spread malware...

Just my quick 2c,

Ralf

---