On 03/03/2015 07:41 AM, Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
Hi,

As the subject says, I would like to know if there is a CSS parser
included with FPC (2.6.4 or Trunk)? No issue if there isn't, as I might
not initially need one for the project I want to start - but looking
around in the mean time wouldn't hurt.

I'm thinking of writing a couple of articles documenting a pet project I
have been meaning to do for some time. Writing a "toy" web browser
engine. I don't think many people actually know what is involved in a
browser engine, or the rendering pipeline. So documenting the process
from scratch should be a good learning experience for many (myself
included). I want to initially limit as much dependencies as possible,
and obviously simplify it for the articles, but at the same time make it
so various rasterizers (AggPas, OpenGL, fpGUI Canvas, LCL Canvas, Image
file output etc) can be plugged in for the final output.

What's your thoughts? Who knows, this project might even grow to become
something useful for fpGUI or LCL based apps. But that is far down the
road for now.

Regards,
   - Graeme -

As Michael said the turbopower ipro component has a css parser. It was added for lazarus/lhelp and wasn't part of the original ipro component so it's mostly separated from ipro.
http://svn.freepascal.org/cgi-bin/viewvc.cgi/trunk/components/turbopower_ipro/ipcss.inc?view=markup&revision=44873&root=lazarus

Regards,

Andrew Haines