On 03/08/2015 11:23 AM, Christo wrote:
While reading up on the history of FastHTMLParser (to find out who/where
the root owner of this unit is) I noticed that the last release (0.4)
from Jazarsoft
(http://web.archive.org/web/20050112010608/http://www.jazarsoft.com/download/fasthtmlparser-0.4-delphi.zip)
 has a permissive license, while the file in the FPC source tree has the GPL
pasted at the top.  I also see that Andrew Haines is listed as the copyright
holder in the FPC source, while the original file listed Jazarsoft.  I know
Andrew developed the chm support in FPC/Lazarus, but it seems as if he isn't
the original author of this unit.

I think the original license & copyright should be restored for this
unit, any comments?

Best wishes,
Christo

I probably pasted the license by mistake when I was adding it to the rest of the files. I submitted a bug report that removes it.

Regards,

Andrew Haines