On Mon, 18 May 2015, Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:

Hi,

Does SqlDB+SQLite3 support creating a SQLite database via the
TSQLConnection.CreateDB() call? I tested with FPC 2.6.4 and it doesn't
seem to work.

More specifically, TIBConnection has CreateDB() implemented, but
TSQLite3Connection doesn't.

Is this implemented in the upcoming FPC 3.0 or in 3.1.1 (trunk)?

Open creates the database if it doesn't exist yet.

Patches to implement a 'CreateDB' welcome, though.

We probably should introduce some extra properties to control the default
behaviour.
the sql_open call has a variant which has some flags.