Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
On 2015-10-01 12:53, Bo Berglund wrote:
I need to do an install of Lazarus + FPC on RaspberryPi2 with Raspbian
Jessie.

It's been a while since I installed FPC on my RPi, but yes, I would
follow the same guidelines as I mentioned for Desktop installs.

On PCs, Jessie doesn't appear to have too many surprises in it compared with earlier versions. I'm much too busy to have tried it on an RPi yet.

The major "gotcha" is that you can't (by default) SSH into it as root, which causes problems if you need to run a GUI (i.e. not just console I/O) program as root with the X11 stuff passing over the SSH connection.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk