Bo Berglund wrote:
On Tue, 10 Nov 2015 01:29:07 +0000, Mark Morgan Lloyd
<markmll.fpc-pas...@telemetry.co.uk> wrote:

Figured that by using svn I would get exactly what is needed for
bulding fpc...
I've already- strongly- suggested that you use fpcbuild. That's a complete snapshot which won't be subject to retroactive patches, which you only have to download once, and which you can copy between machines without local svn deciding it doesn't like something.

Lost that exact advice. But now I know so I will stick with fpcbuild.
Thanks!

You'll need to switch to the fpcsrc directory it contains, after which building FPC is exactly the same as e.g. if you've got trunk from svn.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk