El 02/08/2016 a las 16:51, Jürgen Hestermann escribió:

I would expect that with the new string encoding handling
widestring will be converted automatically to "MyStringType"
(which is string in my case). This assumption is  encouraged
by the fact that "Liste" is shown with the correct list of all strings
in the evaluate window when debugging.

The interesting thing is, that *one* (the first) string
from "Liste" is added to "S" (but all others are missing).

Hello,

Check the length of the string I think you have a NULL char at the end of every string, so only the first one (up to #00 char) is displayed.