Hello all,

I am experiencing some LLDB problems in macOS Sierra 10.12.3 with Xcode 8.2.1.
Its running the LLVM compiler with FPC 2.6.4.  I can no longer get breakpoints
to function, they get skipped over.  Also when pausing or catching an exception
no local or global variables show up.  My debug scheme for Xcode has the FPC
compiler running these options:

-ghlttt -O-1 -CRiot -gw2 -gl

and the LLVM compiler debug scheme is running with no optimizations.  The debug
format is set to DWARF and symbols are not being stripped.  When I tried
running my program out of LLDB through terminal and try to set a breakpoint I
get this:

(lldb) b s start.pas:12
Breakpoint 1: no locations (pending).
WARNING:  Unable to resolve breakpoint to any actual locations.

This setup was working fine on macOS 10.12.1.  There seems to be some talk
about this on apple message boards and stack overflow but none of the leads
have really gone anywhere.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Jeremy