>> Many thanks Sven for your help.
>> Do you agree if I add your name into the list of the "great contributors"
>> of
>> uos (https://github.com/fredvs/uos) ?
> I don't think that's necessary. I'm merely doing my "job"...

OK, I understand. (But I ask it always when I get great help, it is a matter
of conscience and respect.)

>> Huh? Of course you can do that rather similary in C as well.
> Indeed. You can do exactly the same. You can do this:

Huh in C, in one shot, like fpc does, without conversion and working?

> (just a stab in the dark here, unless we take the time to look into Fred's
> github ?)

The code of uos_AddFromRessource(...) is not yet committed, I have to clean
and control all before, but, of course it will be a great honor if you take
a look in uos code.
And mainly if you find something wrong in the main loop or in the concept of
uos.

For example, I got a advice that some data of uos are reference counted and
that is bad.
OK, but how to know if data are reference counted and why is it bad?
(I did code for reference counted only for dynamic-loading of libraries).

A other advice was that is not good that each player is a thread.
OK, but how could you make the main program-thread still work if players are
not independent thread?

Voila.

PS: There is a uos forum here: http://uos.2369694.n4.nabble.com

Many thanks for your Sven, Michael and Lukasz.

Fre;D

-----
Many thanks ;-)