Hello.

One of my application use libgcc_s_dw2-1.dll.
Sadly, on Wndows 10 I've got "Runtime Error!", when closing the program.

The dll is working but this appends if libgcc_s_dw2-1.dll is static or
dynamically loaded.

This is the message after closing the error-panel:

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library
Runtime Error!
Program: C:\Program Files (x86)\myprog.exe
way. Please contact the application's support team for more information.

Googling did not help.

I have tested with others pre-compiled libgcc_s_dw2-1.dll but same error
message wen closing the application.

PS: On win7, winxp, wine ---> no problems.
PS2: Aaaargh win10.

Thanks for light.

Fre;D

-----