On 05/04/2017 09:09 PM, John van der Linden wrote:
Hi,

When I download the Free Pascal I get a file called i386-win32-ppc386.zip which
contains 1 file called ppc386.exe which does not contain the Setup system for
the Free Pascal IDE that I was expecting.

I have gone right through the Web Site and , although there is a lot of words,
there is nothing about installing this thing, where is Setup.

This whole project is very diss appointing so far, can you help me. As the idea
sounds very interesting.

Kind regards,

John van der Linden

Welcome to Free Pascal, John.

There are various ways to get started, some don't even require an installation:
http://wiki.freepascal.org/How_to_start#See_also