On 2017-06-09 02:22, Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho wrote:
On Fri, Jun 9, 2017 at 9:05 AM, Mattias Gaertner
<nc-gaert...@netcologne.de> wrote:
So will lazarus be converting the IDE over to cocoa?

Probably.

Most stuff already works in Cocoa.

I haven't used LCL-Carbon for my personal projects in years, although
I still use it for the IDE.

You can use the IDE with Carbon for now (until Cocoa is good enough),
but for personal projects I recommend Cocoa, unless you are affected
by a missing functionality or something.

I am affected already, and will be hiring a bounty on it (or human rather ;-) to get it working..

But a lot of basic stuff seems working according to the roadmap on the wiki