On 06/19/2017 08:43 AM, Bo Berglund wrote:
On Sun, 18 Jun 2017 19:16:05 -0400, Paul Breneman
<paul2...@brenemanlabs.com> wrote:

Why do you need FPC code?  Here are free drivers that work in Windows:
   http://com0com.sourceforge.net/

I would really like to use an available program rather than spening
time to develop something myself, but it seems like com0com does not
cut it...

I've used com0com *and* hub4com successfully for several things in the past. See #3 here:
  http://www.ctrlterm.com/related.htm

I'll try to take a look at com2tcp in the next few days and compare that to the Digi One SP (where Win2K drivers are *still* available) which I've used recently:
https://www.digi.com/products/serial-servers/serial-device-servers/digionesp

BTW, Digi used Delphi & AsyncPro years ago for some test software...

Regards,
Paul
www.ControlPascal.com