On 25/11/2017 14:43, Martin Schreiber wrote:
On Saturday 25 November 2017 15:04:05 Andreas Berger wrote:
On the Android side I actually only need a graphical app with access to
the Bluetooth and possibly be a TCP client.

And why Free Pascal to develop the android application? What would be the
advantages instead to use the tools of the platform?

The architecture of MSEgui would allow to make widgets for Android in RAD
style development, either ownerdrawn or wrapper for native widgets
with 'ifi'-data- and event-connections to the business logic in the
application.

Today much of the maintenance at the client is done using netbooks. We wish to use cell phone exclusively. We have a large program base with many programs all written in FPC and/or Delphi. The company is migrating all FPC to Rad Studio 10.2 so that the same code base can be used when we migrate some of these programs to android. I would rather migrate our last delphi programs to FPC.