Depending on the Information of the list here i have created some patches and an Bug-Report https://bugs.freepascal.org/view.php?id=33217

The heats of my changes is a more typesafe conversion and to use QWord for the JSON. So nothing is broken and it rangechecksafe now.

----- a small snippet ----

function QWordToReportColor(AQWord: QWord):TFPReportColor;
begin
  Result := TFPReportColor(AQWord and $FFFFFFFF);
end;

The second, i foung a not created Font, if you are not using Parent-Fonts. Also fixed.

Thx to all who have some things more clear to me AND why.

Andreas