Michael Van Canneyt <mich...@freepascal.org> wrote:
Hello,

Now that interface support has been added to the list of implemented language
features of pas2js, we're looking to get feedback on what best to tackle next.

This time, the poll is not on the forum, so you do not need to have an
account to vote.

Here is a link to the poll:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScPVu6Y_X1QhOrYLWia4TVeKoZ3wiu-_PiMqJ0Zm8KW39FdCQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

Michael.

I am very happy with pas2js and couldn't select any particular feature. What I want the most are more APIs, but I have been quite successful in implementing the ones I need so far. However, WebGL (which is interesting for me) is a big API so if anyone is working on that, or have figured out a way to auto-convert or something, I am interested.

Have I mentioned that I used pas2js on this year's Global Game Jam? Successfully!

/Ingemar