Od: "Marcos Douglas B. Santos" <m...@delfire.net>
Komu: FPC-Pascal users discussions <fpc-pascal@lists.freepascal.org>
Datum: 06.05.2018 15:34
Předmět: Re: [fpc-pascal] Feature announcement: default namespaces

On Sun, May 6, 2018 at 4:40 AM, Sven Barth via fpc-pascal
<fpc-pascal@lists.freepascal.org> wrote:
> [...]
>
> In FPC we currently don't use dotted unit names much, but maybe that will
> change in the future.

Would be good if all units could be prefixed to make a pattern, like
`fpc.web, fpc.xml, ...` but I know that we need to maintain the
compatibility with Delphi using the same names...
However, Lazarus could do that — we just need a replace in the code.

By the way, good work!

Best,
Marcos Douglas