Hello,

as per the subject, with heaptrc enabled, output to a file and using the "view leaks and traces" feature of lazarus, I see several leaks, always on the same line. However, under linux 64 bits, the line it points to is not where the leak is created.

Linux was reporting the leak in this function

function TSseResponse.Send(const command:TDisplayCommand):boolean;
const eventstring='event:';
      datastring='data:';
var
  cmd: TSseCommand;
begin
  if command=nil then
  begin
    cmd.event:='';
    cmd.data:='';
  end else
    cmd:=command.GetCommand;  <--- here

TSseCommand is declared as

  TSseCommand = record
    event,data:string;
  end;

I compile the same project under windows (32 bits) and there I see the real location of the leak: inside the "GetCommand" method of one of the classes derived from TDisplayCommand.

Fpc 3.2.2, lazarus 2.2.6, debug info automatic (-g) and using the external debug symbols file (-Xg).

Bye
--
Luca