Hi all

Could anybody suggest some existing command line parser for FPC having
following requirements:

1. Crossplatform with stable semantics - Linux/Windows.
2. Short and long values support.
3. Support for "generic parsing". I mean being able to parse from string any
unknown set of args as logn as they conform to standard short/long grammar.
4. Must support "--" separator for splitting "rest" of command line for passing
as one string further.
5. Support for quoted / escaped string values.
6. Having unit-tests :)
7. MPL/MIT license

I'd like to avoid creating another half-baked parser :)
Perhaps any existing parser willing to accept patches will do as well.

-- Regards,
Denis Golovan