The upeksonly device seems to work *very* differently to the other two
devices. The upeksonly driver has not the same structure as the upekts
driver as well, and we should need to take a very deep look into its
code to do the matching. I mean, that would be a lot of hard work.

I like your idea, because that would fix the ids issue. But that's too
much work and I'm not very confident that merging two drivers that seem
so different would be the best solution.

Comments about this would be very appreciated. I actually don't want to
do this if we are able to find a smarter solution.

--
Jorge Suárez de Lis <y...@jorgesuarezdelis.name>