Has anyone examined the debug info on the driver?

I note that there appears to be a version of the Validity
driver out that includes the patch for the VFS101. So it should not be
necessary to patch it anymore. This release came out a few weeks ago,
from what I can tell.

I will have to compile and test the driver, and will report my results.
Hopefully there is some good debugging info. Sounds like we may be close,
but will need to do some tweaking on the driver.

Also, I can confirm that the Digital Persona identification comes from the
usb.ids file. First I manually alterered the file, and later I upgraded it
running the command "update-usbids". I'm running a Mepis distro. so debian
based. Not sure if this works in every distro. Gotta love the Linux
fragmentation. Just not as bad as Unix was.

Brian