How to use dbus with libfprint?

I type "qdbus" in console for list of available dbus services, but i can't
found fprintd there.

When I'm trying run fprintd-* commands from console, I receive:

robotex@robotex-laptop:~$ fprintd-list robotex
list_devices failed: Launch helper exited with unknown return code 1
robotex@robotex-laptop:~$ fprintd-enroll
list_devices failed: Launch helper exited with unknown return code 1
robotex@robotex-laptop:~$ fprintd-verify
list_devices failed: Launch helper exited with unknown return code 1
robotex@robotex-laptop:~$ fprintd-delete
Usage: fprintd-delete <username> [usernames...]
robotex@robotex-laptop:~$ fprintd-delete robotex
list_devices failed: Launch helper exited with unknown return code 1

Libfprint API working good.

--
За використання революційного клієнта електронної пошти Opera:
http://www.opera.com/mail/