I am pretty much available this week.

-----Original Message-----
From: Framers <framers-bounces+rick=rickquatro....@lists.frameusers.com> On
Behalf Of Tammy Van Boening
Sent: Monday, September 18, 2023 11:12 AM
To: An email list for people using Adobe FrameMaker software.
<framers@lists.frameusers.com>
Subject: Re: [Framers] Framers list admin?

HI Dan,

Looks like it will be you and I. Rick, when can we set up a 15 minute
meeting to do the hand off and ask any questions that we have?

Thanks!

TVB

Tammy Van Boening
Tammy dot vanboening at spectrumwritingllc dot com
www.spectrumwritingllc.com

non-employment, but still check the list weekly at a minimum).