Bodvar,

Actually, I was asking if you were using the Distiller instance that
ships with FM, or if you have a complete Acrobat installation...

Art

On 6/1/07, Bodvar Bjorgvinsson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
My FNTCACHE.DAT was only 767 kb this morning. I deleted it
nevertheless and rebooted. Now it is the same size as before (767 kb).
And I am trying to print again.
Result: Crash at the same point as before, page 13 in chapter 3. :-(

To answer Art's questions:
Platform: WinXP SP2.
Acrobat Configuration: I guess you mean the the PDF settings of
FrameMaker (since this happens as FM is printing out the PS file.
I am using what I call TS-OnlineA4.joboption and it looks like this (I
hope the list admins don't find this to long):

<snip>
--
Art Campbell                                             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                            No disclaimers apply.