Although I use MIF2GO for conversion, I usually use PNG format graphics in
my Frame files so no conversion is necessary.

If something needs to change, I usually do a batch resize or conversion of
graphics myself, using Photoshop, although any suitable program should work.

Art

Art Campbell
         art.campb...@gmail.com
 "... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52 Vincent and a
redheaded girl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                     No disclaimers apply.
                                                              DoD 358