Hi, Linda.

I received an e-mail notification for my FrameMaker 11 upgrade to be downloaded
... a few days ago, but I was traveling till yesterday (Sat) and decided to
wait to download till I get back to the office tomorrow (high-speed connection).

From: framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com] On Behalf Of LGLists
Sent: Friday, July 27, 2012 4:52 PM
To: framers@lists.frameusers.com

Framers,

I purchased the full TCS subscription last year and thought I'd get immediate
notification of upgrades. I've not seen anything and checked my LWS (licensing)
account yesterday. Nothing there either.

I've emailed to two Adobe addresses over the last couple of days, but no
response.

Anyone else a subscriber and know how this works? Anyone received notification
on a subscription?

Thanks!

Linda G. Gallagher
STC Fellow
TechCom Plus, LLC
lindag at techcomplus dot com
www.techcomplus.com<http://www.techcomplus.com/>
303-450-9076 or 800-500-3144
Tutorials, "show me" demos, user guides, help, FrameMaker and WebWorks
ePublisher templates