From: framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com] On Behalf Of Austin Meredith
Sent: Tuesday, March 11, 2014 8:53 PM
To: framers@lists.frameusers.com
Subject: Generating web pages out of FM

A message from a Doubting Thomas: We read Adobe's assertion, that with the
latest version of FM we become able to transform our files directly into
good-looking web pages. However, this isn't the first time the corporation has
claimed this for its product and with earlier versions of FM it simply was not
true. Now the latest version of FM has been available for some months and yet
we haven't seen anyone claim on this discussion list, that this time they have
succeeded.

We're standing by, to purchase a new PC with the latest Microsoft operating
system and such, on which to install this latest FM version. Funding has been
approved and we're ready to go to town! --But, we're hesitant. A scalded dog
runs away from dishwater.

What gives? Has anyone actually done this yet? Has anyone now been able to
directly transform their FM files into good-looking web pages? Can someone
provide the URL for an example of this?

This e-mail contains privileged and confidential information intended for the
use of the addressees named above. If you are not the intended recipient of
this e-mail, you are hereby notified that you must not disseminate, copy or
take any action in respect of any information contained in it. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail
and immediately destroy this e-mail and its attachments.