I emailed a question to the moderator about this a year ago or so but never even got a reply. I have instead stopped writing to the list.

-j

On 2014-06-03 15:52, Craig Ede wrote:
Statements like Ken's (below) argue for some loosening of the moderation
of this list. It's one thing to block spammers (and troublemakers) but
serious users ought to be able to post their questions without long
waits and to see the answers posted by experienced users who are being
moderated. [As a long-time framer I suggest this with a clear memory of
the flame-wars that used to break out here every year and a half or so.]

Ken, you could also send a plea to the moderator(s) to pass you through
without moderation. Who is/are the moderators at this point anyway?

Craig