-------- Original Message --------
From: Roger Shuttleworth <shutti...@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, December 29, 2014 9:23 am

Hello All

I'm using FrameMaker 11.

I have a document containing a lot of number ranges that use a hyphen
instead of an en-dash; for example, 1-3. I'd like to replace the hyphen
while preserving the preceding and following numbers.

In Word I'd use a wildcard search for ([0-9])-([0-9]) and replace with
\1-\2, where \1 and \2 represent the values in the parentheses (and
sorry, I can't type an en-dash in this message). When I try this with FM
it doesn't find anything.

How do you preserve the values in FM?

Thanks.

Roger Shuttleworth