Hi all,

a really easy problem but I can't find the solution :o).

I have Tables and Figures in my document formatted as:
. "Tableau <$chapnum> - <n+>" (PgfTag: TitreTableau)
. "Figure <$chapnum> - <n+>" (PgfTag: Legende)

When I generate the lists of Tables and Figures, how I am supposed to format
the generated TitreTableauLOT and LegendeLOF paragraph tags in the reference
pages so that they follow the right numbering?

Also, do you group your lists of tables and figures together with the Table of
Contents? If yes, how do you proceed to have them automatically updated at the
next book generation?

I am using FM 7.2 on PC.

Thank you for your help,

Mathieu.

Retouchez, classez et partagez vos photos gratuitement avec le logiciel Galerie
de Photos !
http://www.windowslive.fr/galerie/