Folks,
At least every other day, and for no reason obvious to me, all keyboard
shortcuts in FrameMaker will stop working after awhile and all tasks must be
done via menus-and-mouse. For me, this such a PITA. And it happened again this
morning. This has been going on forever. (Well, you know what I mean.)

The only fix I know of is to close everything, exit FM, re-open FM and so forth.

Is there, praytell, an undocumented feature that toggles keyboard commands on
and off?
I await ye answers.
FrameMaker 11.0Windows 7 ProfessionalOodles of space and memory.
-- Ken in AtlantaThe Land of the Fiery and Falling Interstates. (Hey!
Duck!)(Thanks to wonders of fast-curing concrete, a 24/7 work schedule and
really nice weather, the latest re-opening date was moved back from September
to mid-June to May 26. Lots of well-deserved bonuses.)Oh, and the five pro-bono
lawyers for the crackhead who started the fire is blaming the state DOT. We can
discuss this off-list.