We do have a unique version number, of course, so that we ourselves and the technical support team can keep track, but the actual history of changes to the documentation goes in the release notes. We do not want that in the documentation itself.

-j

On 2019-11-26 17:19, Richard Melanson wrote:
Somewhat off topic, what does everyone think about not having a revision
history in user manuals. My company has decided they do not want this in any
customer facing docs.

Thank you for your replies.

Rick

Richard Melanson
Technical Writer|HighRes Biosolutions

--
Johan Anglemark, Technical Communicator & Localization Manager.
IAR Systems AB