At 10:17 AM 2/25/2021, Craig Ede wrote:
What's going was going on with all the appended text to this message?

Hi Craig,

I'm not sure whether the problem started with the listserv software or if it was caused by the post including too much text from the previous message. It may also have been caused by how the recipient's email client styled the original text.

I will keep an eye on it and hope that it is a brief burp. In the meantime, the list rules are here and I'd encourage subscribers to review them. This is a great group with very few problems but it never hurts to remind folks that this is a listserv and not regular email.

https://www.frameusers.com/community/

Carol Elkins
List Mom