From: Framers <framers-bounces+dharding=illinois....@lists.frameusers.com> On
Behalf Of Lin Sims
Sent: Monday, March 8, 2021 11:17 AM
To: An email list for people using Adobe FrameMaker software.
<framers@lists.frameusers.com>
Subject: Re: [Framers] Keyboard shortcut to jump to next footnote text flow?

I don't believe so, no, but if you're already at the bottom of the page, you
can just click in it. However, I believe you can search for Footnotes without
specifying a paragraph style since "Footnote" is one of the options in the Find
drop-down. I'm pretty certain it's not looking for the paragraph style but for
the special insert of footnotes, whether text or table.

--
Lin Sims