I'm about to have a new computer built to replace the 6-year-old old Win7
box I'm currently using.

We bought a new computer last summer that I did a ton of research on to
ensure we got something really good-but I don't have the time to devote to
research at the moment and I'm hoping to spend a little less on the second
computer.

Does anyone have any *offline* suggestions as replacement options for the
specs listed below?

(I want something less expensive, but I'm not willing to dumb down the
system a huge amount). I'm looking to hold the line at about CDN $1,800
(hopefully).

Some additional info:

- I don't game-unless you count solitaire ;-))) (I absolutely despise
flashing lights and I don't work in the dark)

- I work with some video files, lots of graphics and Adobe Creative Cloud

- I occasionally use a series of highly complex and inter-related Excel
files

- Office and Office 365 (with some large Word files)

- I've been working from home for more than a year, remoting in to my office
PC with SplashTop

- I've just added Frame 2020 (unstructured) into the mix.

Note that any or all of the above could be running at the same time.

All *offline* suggestions will be gratefully accepted.

Alison

Processor: AMD RyzenT 7 3700X Processor, 3.6GHz w/ 36MB Cache

Motherboard: Gigabyte X570 AORU S ELITE w/ DDR4-3200, 7.1 Audio, Gigabit
LAN, Crossfire

Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB DDR4 3200MHz CL 16 Dual Channel Kit (2x
16GB), Black

Boot Drive: Samsung 860 EVO 2.5in SSD, SATA Ill, 1TB

Data Drive: Seagate 2TB lronWolf NAS HOD, SATA Ill w/ 64MB Cache

Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti XC Black GAMING 6GB PCI-E w/ DVI, HDMI,
DisplayPort

Power Supply: Corsair I RM750 Gold Fully Modular 80+ Gold ATX Power Supply,
750W

Extra Cooling: Arctic Cooling Freezer 34 eSports DUO CPU Cooler, Black/White

OS: Windows 10 Pro, 64Bit