Peter, I thought it might be related to the display resolution or graphics
card on each writer's computer. But I tried shrinkwrapping the equations on
one computer, and that didn't help either.

Robert, I've worked extensively with WebWorks on this problem. Here's what
tech support wrote: It sounds like that on your system, the fonts being
used are causing the image to be taller and the margin you have placed
around the anchored frame is not large enough to account for the increased
font size of the equation text.

It sounds like I need to add more space above and below each equation and
run the shrinkwrapping FrameScript on a single computer.

We're all on WIndows 10 but use different web browsers. I don't think it's
a browser problem though. If I look at the actual equation image that was
generated, it's cut off.

I appreciate your opinions! All ideas help.

Sheila