You're welcome, Alison.

Thanks, Lynne, for confirming after all these years away from actual
hands-on FM, my memory still works, and so does FM. :)

Alison, Adobe listens to requests, just not here. I'm sure someone on the
list can provide the link to the enhancement portal.

OTOH, perhaps someone could provide a script for this task. Hint. :)