HI All,
I'm running FM2020 on a Windows 10 system.
My 4-page file (a brochure) includes some text (Fonts: kelson/assistant/etc)
and graphics with transparencies.
Due to this latest FM version, I can finally, easily create a matching PDF with
lovely graphics.  (Background: In previous FM versions the transparencies were
blacked or whited out. I could run do some fancy programming on the reference
pages to fix, but this solution didn't work when I had too many graphics on the
same page - it was complicated).

Now my problem is that I can either get all the graphics right or all the text
right, but apparently, not both.
I use the "Publish" to PDF option.

  *   When I use the Standard job option (or variation thereof) - the text
comes out fine, but the transparencies for the figures is shot.
  *   When I use the High Quality Print job option - the figures come out fine,
but the text (some of the bulleted lines with "Assistant" text come out
squished or even misplaced - it's very weird.
How do I combine both of these into a single job option?

Notes:

  *   The Distiller PDF settings don't seem to know that the Assistant font is
installed. But they are located in my Windows>Fonts folder
  *   I have the FM>Print Setup>Properties: "Rely on System Fonts Only... "
checkbox UNCHECKED
Thanks,
Orly