I am saving a FrameMaker document to PDF and I get this message at the
Console:

 The "Times" Font is not available.
"Times New Roman" will be used in this session.

 It is causing the document to reflow. The font is not Times or Times New
Roman but Calibri. Querying the properties in FrameMaker and Acrobat show
that they are both Calibri 9 point. I have seen this message in the past,
but the reflow is a big problem for this project. Is there a setting that
will give me an exact FrameMaker to PDF text match?

Rick